We understand that most people prefer to Google “the best bitcoin casino” and get one definite answer. Unfortunately, we cannot give you exactly that and will instead list a few casinos for three simple reasons.
- With the number of Bitcoin casinos out there, it is practically impossible to identify the ultimate best one.
- Any of the casinos we reviewed and list below could easily compete for that title, and each of them would get it if it were not for those other two reasons.
- Depending on what you are looking for, your own definition of the best casino can vary drastically from that of your fellow gambler.
And, without further ado, we present to you our list of the top Bitcoin online casinos for US players.
The Best Bitcoin Casinos for US Gamblers
- 1xBit Casino – This is a frequent guest on the best crypto casinos list, and deservedly so. While 1xBit is mainly focused on sports betting with pretty much every sport and league imaginable in its catalog, you will also not be disappointed by its casino section and live tables. It would be nice if the owners improved the interface, though, because due to such an abundance of features and opportunities it often feels overwhelmed with things. This and high minimum withdrawal limit are the biggest concerns we had towards this otherwise exceptional bitcasino.
- 7Bit Casino – 7Bit has got everything a gambler would need from a casino. Unless you’re into sports betting – this is something that is missing on this website. Still, there are nice bonuses, hundreds of exciting provably fair Bitcoin games, and a very friendly and responsive live chat support. The casino accepts a good number of other cryptocurrencies beside Bitcoin, and transactions time is practically instant.
- Betcoin.ag – BetCoin has been a successful Bitcoin casino, that, just like its competitors, can boast having a very rich catalog including table games, slots, live games, sportsbook, virtual games and more. The creators might have overdone it with the flashy animations (at least we think they could be more subtle), but it’s more important what it offers and not how it looks. We will surely not complain about the absence of wagering requirements on the welcome bonus, and even complement the casino’s low minimum deposit amount.
- BitcoinCasino.us – This site is definitely designed for US players, which you’ll be sure of from the first look at it. The thematic design is not its only strong side, as BitcoinCasino.us offers lots of provably fair games, rewarding promotions, and superb customer support. An overall great impression is somewhat spoiled by the immense wagering requirements you need to meet to receive some perks and a 3x rollover for withdrawal.
- CloudBet – CloudBet is arguably the best-looking Bitcoin casino and a great place for online gamblers. You’ll notice it’s sports-oriented, with great odds and fantastic bonuses in that department, but casino enthusiasts will also enjoy various games from the leading software providers.
- Fortune Jack – Fortune Jack is one of the most respected and trusted online casinos when it comes to Bitcoin gambling. It is a registered casino with a license to prove it, and being one of the oldest on the market also helped its team to gather experience in properly managing the place. Its selection of games will really impress anyone, and there are great bonus offers and promotions to keep you satisfied.
Just a few years ago, you would be in a difficult situation if you lived in the USA and wanted to play at some online casinos. The laws were passed prohibiting the banks to transfer money related to online gambling. That meant that people lost the opportunity to deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts. And while in some states you could still go to a real-world casino, which wasn’t just as convenient as playing from your computer, residents in other states may not have had such a luxury.
This whole situation turned out to be a blessing in disguise for Bitcoin because it largely owes its success to online gambling sites. They recognized this cryptocurrency as a new payment method, which everyone in the US could freely use to access and fund their online casino accounts. Since there were no laws that deemed using Bitcoin for this purpose illegal, and users did not need banks for these transactions, this was technically a completely legal endeavor. And it still remains such in most states, even though any profit received from using Bitcoin is subject to taxation, and certain states require people to obtain a money transmitter license for their Bitcoin transaction to be completely within the local laws.
There are also states in which online gambling is prohibited, meaning that no casino or a company accepting bets can be registered and operating there. This, however, does not restrict gamblers from accessing sites outside those said states, where it is legal.
Reasons for US-based Gamblers to Use Bitcoin
It’s not like many gamblers in the US have much choice with cryptocurrency being probably the only way to deposit money and play their favorite casino games, but Bitcoin does have some undeniable advantages over fiat money.
First of all, it is possible to transfer and receive Bitcoin while remaining absolutely anonymous. Although some casinos require ID confirmation, there are also those that don’t. Many gamblers will be glad to know that, unlike using your credit card for gambling needs, cryptocurrency does not depend on banks in any way, and there is no risk of a chargeback.
Bitcoin is also praised for its fast transactions, but even more for low fees.
Finally, the blockchain technology is specifically created in such a way as to provide higher protection and security. There are, however, constant hacking attempts, but the risk of having your crypto coins stolen in such a way can be minimized by keeping most of them in offline storage.
Things to Consider when Choosing a Bitcoin Casino
We’re pretty confident you will find one of these casinos perfect for your needs. You can also check our more detailed reviews to make your choice easier so that you don’t have to try them all yourself. But should you be too picky and decide that none of these sites have what you need, we’ve prepared a few tips for you on choosing a Bitcoin casino.
- Check whether their games are Provably Fair. Some websites fail to clearly state that for some reason, while others do, but it turns out to be a blatant lie.
- Make sure the casino has a license. Even though Bitcoin itself is safe, there are many those who will try to make you send your crypto coins to them and then stop responding.
- Read the terms and conditions very carefully. They often have some comprehensive requirements for receiving bonuses, despite the promises of easy money and free spins on their main page.
- Look for reliable feedback and discussion threads on relevant forums.
Although not all international Bitcoin casinos accept players from the US, there are some very good options available, which are actually world-wide recognized establishments. Pick one that suits you best and enjoy the future of gambling now.