Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, in particular, have changed the state of many things. The online gambling industry was one of them, and it’s not what it used to be several years ago. The opportunity to win Bitcoin by playing casino games and sports betting attracted a lot of newcomers. This also resulted in the new Bitcoin-only gambling sites sprouting like mushrooms after the rain. Not all of them were worth attention, but time has passed, revealing those portals that stood the test of it.
The more respectable casinos also recognized the advantages of cryptocurrencies and added one or several of them to the available payment methods. Nevertheless, the number of Bitcoin gambling sites can still shock newcomers, but luckily, they can rely on us in choosing those that satisfy their requirements.
Tips for Those Looking for Bitcoin Betting Sites
There are many things one should consider when choosing a site to bet at. Unfortunately, it’s not enough to open a casino rating and just pick the name from the top. Despite getting the highest score, the site may be lacking some crucial features you need. Here are some suggestions.
- First of all, make sure the site is accessible to you. Sometimes the access is restricted to some countries.
- Make sure that your preferred currency and payment method are supported. Also, check the limits for how much can be deposited and withdrawn.
- If it’s a sports betting site, check the odds they offer for sports you are interested in. They are not always the best you can find, even if the site is otherwise great in every aspect.
- See if the site has an app or whether its mobile version displays properly and has all the features the full one does if you are planning to play on the go.
- Pretty much every casino nowadays has several bonuses and a loyalty program. Compare them and see which offers look the most attractive and promising to you.
Our List of Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
Not all top-rated online casinos feature a sportsbook, which some may see as a serious mistake. After all, sports betting is as popular as ever, especially with a chance to fill one’s wallet with Bitcoin. So, here comes the list of the sites that either have a sports section or are a full-fledged sportsbook.
- Bitcasino is one of the best Bitcoin casinos that welcomes players from all over the world and offers them a rewarding VIP program, bonuses, and zero fees.
- 1xBit has an impressive list of supported cryptocurrencies and offers some more unique betting options along with the most popular sports like E-sports and financial betting.
- ZigZag777 is a decent casino with a comparatively broad sportsbook, also accessible from mobile devices.
- BitcoinRush is notable for its zero-edge policy, making its already fantastic sportsbook even more attractive.
- mBit Casino offers competitive odds on sports, great rewards for loyal customers, regular tournaments, and a gift store with some useful items.
- CloudBet has one of the largest sports catalogs and offers some of the most favorable odds, accompanied by high security and stellar service.
- Betcoin.ag is a mobile-friendly casino with a well-organized sportsbook and a promising affiliate program.
- OneHash, a mutual Bitcoin betting platform with a decent sports catalog, serves as an example that new sites can still rise to fame as long as they are reliable and user-friendly.
If you would like to learn more about any of the presented options, you can check our detailed reviews of each of these sports betting sites.